On April 12th the FOR2581 Quantitative Plant Morphodynamics research unit held its second meeting at the Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding in Cologne. Members (PhD, postdoc & PIs) had the opportunity to meet and present the first results of their join projects. As it is now a tradition, the meeting started with a guest lecture by Kirsten ten Tusscher who leads the laboratory of Computational Developmental Biology in Utrecht. The next joint meeting is planned for October 2018 in Heidelberg.
- Certificates of participation
- No Access
- Plant Growth and Form
- Plant Morphodynamics | FOR2581
- International Symposium: Plant Growth & Form September 20, 2019
- EMBO course on Live Plant Imaging in Nagoya (Japan) June 5, 2019
- 4th Progress Meeting in Freising April 25, 2019