Skip to content
Schedule & Programme:
- The hashtag to use is: #plantgrowthform2019.
- The symposium is twitter-friendly. Yet, attendees are requested to respect the explicit wish of presenters to not tweet about (part of) their presentation.
Instructions for presenters
- Participants who submitted an abstract for a talk but were not selected, should present a poster.
- Posters should have a maximum DIN A0 size (841 x 1189mm) and prepared in vertical (portrait) orientation.
- The indicated times include questions. Presenters should prepare their talks with enough time (min. of 5mins) for questions.
- Presenters of Flash Talks must prepare a 2mins (2-3 slides) flash presentation of their posters. There will be NO questions. The slides must be provided and pre-loaded to the computer (absolutely NO switching of computer).
- Talks must be loaded or tested at the latest during the break before the session.
- There will be a MacOS running laptop available for presenters not bringing their own. Format accepted for presentations are: POWERPOINT, KEYNOTE, PDF.