The DFG research unit FOR2581 has held its 2nd international symposium on plant quantitative morphodynamics.
About 90 participants discussed recent advances in understanding how plants grow and shape their organs and how these shapes adapt and evolve.
The symposium featured 35 talks by invited speakers and speakers selected from the abstracts as well as 35 posters on the following topics:
- Mechanics and patterning of plants growth
- Quantifying cell and tissue growth
- Modeling plant growth
- Evolution of plant form
A big thanks to everyone for making this event such as success!
- Certificates of attendance are available here (password protected)
- Registration is now closed. Abstracts can still be submitted until 19-08-2022
- Talks selected from the abstracts will be announced by 30.08.2022
- The scientific program will be posted by 30.08.2022
- 2022-07-15: Deadlines for registration and abstract submission are extended:
- Registration: 05-08-2022
- Abstract submission: 19-08-2022
- 2022-04-11: Registration is now open!
- 2022-03-25: Registration will open in April.