On 26th March 2019 FOR2581 Quantitative Plant Morphodynamics research unit held its 4th meeting at the Technical University of Munich. The group was delighted to have Dr. Célia Baroux as a guest, who held a talk about the contribution of ovule patterning to reproductive lineage establishment in Arabidopsis. In addition, the PIs, PhD students, and postdocs presented the latest results...
- Certificates of participation
- No Access
- Plant Growth and Form
- Plant Morphodynamics | FOR2581
- EMBO course on Live Plant Imaging in Nagoya (Japan) June 5, 2019
- 4th Progress Meeting in Freising April 25, 2019
- International Symposium on Plant Growth and Form in Heidelberg March 10, 2019