The DFG research unit FOR2581 organises an international symposium on plant quantitative morphodynamics.
Our goal is to provide a platform to discuss the most recent advances in our understanding of how plants grow and shape their organs and how these shapes adapt and evolve.
- Mechanics and patterning of plants growth
- Quantifying cell and tissue growth
- Modelling plant growth
- Evolution of plant form
The symposium will feature keynotes lectures by Dominique Bergmann and Enrico Coen.
We look forward to an exciting conference!
- 15.08.2019: Twitter hashtag is #plantgrowthform2019
- 14.08.2019: Final programme is available. Instructions for presenters too.
- 08.08.2019: Final programme will be available before August 15th.
- 07.08.2019: 8 Talks and 8 Flash talks were selected from the abstracts and participants notified. Participants who submitted an abstract for a talk but were not selected, should present a poster.
- 18.07.2019: Selection of the talks from the abstracts will take place in the coming 3 weeks.
- 17.07.2019: Registration for the symposium is now closed and the meeting is full.